Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Balance Cochroaches and Dolphins



If you are an Animal Card addict as I am, whip out those cards and get some information from the animal king/queendom spirit world. There are other cards that do similar things, such as Angel, Tarot, and Witches. But the animals speak to the inner, wild child side. They are my preference.

Recently, I posed the question of who was leading me toward my next life phase: empty nest in June with the graduation of my youngest son. And, I wanted to know who was going to guide me after he left. The animals I plucked from the deck were the weasel and the owl. Both were similar in that most help others by revealing what is happening 'behind the scenes'.

I took this to mean that I should be revealing, through intuition and reading news stories based on facts, what is really going on in in life. But I thought this must be telling people the grimy, crappy, hidden cochroaches that lurk in the dark crevices of our homes, thoughts, and political world.

This didn't sound like fun. Not part of the joyous mindset that makes me feel giddy inside.

Well, recently I decided to branch out. After over a decade of relying on Animal Cards, I crossed over and tried something new. Kind of like bipartisan senators working together. Risque, I know.

Picked me up a pack of Dolphin and Mermaid cards. To these I posed another question. How do I move more quickly into my dream life? You know the one: independent wealth, oodles of friends, perfect-for-us love relationship, health, joy, kids doing the wonderfully.

These new cards tell me to go on a Positive Diet; focus on positive stuff, only. Do not watch violent movies, stay away from negativity including: people, situations, gossip. Spread and interact only with positive energy. Laugh away my days. Skip to lakes and feed the ducks while spreading rose petals.

But wait a cotton-pickin' minute. The weasel and owl say to reveal, reveal, reveal. Doesn't that mean expose the negative?

Which cards to follow? This was beyond my feather fluffed brain power. What did I do, you wisely ask? Meditation to the rescue. I got the inside scoop (blessed be that inner voice).

How to balance the two?

Reveal the good underlying the bad. Show people that they are fundamentally good. Rather than tell someone they are doing a bad thing, tell them you know they can do better. Love is what is really under every rock. And on top, on the side, even inside.

Be creative in finding the good.Then shout it out for the world to hear. Be the Loudspeaker of Peace. Now that makes me feel quivery all over. Let's do it together.

Want another way to reveal goodness? Show a child the joy of laughter. Grab a book from the oh-so-funny boy with the the elephant living in his backyard:



Dolphin Divine,
On a mission to expose goodness

No comments:

Post a Comment